Students | Gallery
The Heights Observatory and Gifted Students
The Observatory’s Role in Promoting Gifted and Talented
- Making decisions
- Providing a vision or plan
- Assisting others in following the
Presentation Skills and Self Confidence
Presenting to different groups
- Night Groups
- Course Groups
- Class Groups
- Visitor Groups
Knowledge of Meeting Procedures
- Learning to participate in a formal
The development of friendships amongst like minded individuals.
- Small groups with similar interests
- Outside school hours provides a different
- Working together with parents, students,
adults and mentors
- Management Committee requires student
and adult representatives to work as a team.
- Night groups encourage small teams
to work together on small projects.